30th September to 2nd of October
Start: Friday 10:00am
End: Sunday 03:00pm
This workshop has two main topics: Communication and Partner work. It will be split in 3 different meetings throughout the year.
In the "Partner work" part Joseph will show principles, ideas and methods of this aspect of physical practice. Contents are:
- - Partner work for healing, relaxation and strength training.
- - Games for reaction training.
- - Partner work from the martial arts as a basis for boxing and wrestling.
- - Partner work from dance.
- - Group games.
- - Steh Geh, my biggest open secret.
- - Tactics and strategy.
- - Discussions and reflections.
- - How do I play well?
- - What is Homo Ludens?
- - How do I listen?
- - Mechanisms of living and working together.
- - The philosophy of the tribe
The Communication taught in the workshop consists of two parts:
Joseph will teach the basics of logical argumentation and do practice sessions with the participants to train the ability to discuss and argue properly.
The second part of the workshop will be led by Laura Sol. Her main topics for the workshop are:
- - The art of observations, separating what happened from interpretations
- - Taking responsibility for our feelings
- - Deepening into needs
- - Principles in making requests
- - Practicing and refining empathy
- - Vulnerable honesty
- - Waves in dialogue
- - Healing the hurt between us
- - Empathising with demand energy
- - The guilt process
- - Tilting towards speaking with myself compassionately
Partnerwork & Games, Logical Argumentation
Laura Sol is an Artist, Designer, Communicator and Mover. She has explored various endeavours of movement like dancing, contact improv, and general physical preparation.
Laura is trained in the Art of Non-Violent Communication.